I hope you had a well-deserved break the last six weeks and you are all ready to start the new academic year. To prepare you for an exciting year ahead, I hope that you will remember the roles you play as a student.
First of all, I will be your Form Teacher this year. Unlike last year, there will be no Co-Form Teacher. I hope that all of us can work closer to make this class a fun place to be in! And definitely, I will be teaching you Mathematics as usual.
Next, all rules that were stated last year will continue to be in force. And I hope that during the holidays, you had reflected on your past actions, consolidated these thoughts and strive to be a refined teenager.
Lastly, I hope that you will continue to check this blog and your email accounts regularly as more updates are coming your way.
As you enjoy the last few days of 2014, please keep in mind of the following.
- School will start on 2 January 2015, Friday.
- Class timetable will be released on 30 December 2014, Tuesday.
- Check that you have your subject books and materials ready for class.
- Be in proper school attire and ensure that your haircut is of appropriate length.
- Ensure that all holiday assignments are completed.
- Activate your Google+ account if you have yet to do so.
I will see all of you soon!